Dentists in Poland say that you should take care of implants as you take care of your natural teeth.
Immediately after the procedure you should:
- take prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs and analgesics,
- use recommended mouth rinses
- follow the instructions on cleaning dental restorations.
After healing you need:
- thoroughly brush your teeth and implants twice a day
- use dental floss
- respect deadlines of dental visits
- on the recommendation of the dentist use special cleansers and rinses available on prescription
- undergo periodic professional teeth cleaning
The consequences of hygiene neglection are:
- the development of inflammation around the implant
- tissue degradation and loosening of the implant
- the loss of the implant in Poland
Marek is a great fan of medical tourism. He believes that medical tourism is a huge chance for many people, who cannot afford treatment in their home country.
+44 748 315 53 11