Dental Implants Poland and abroad - prices, reviews, before and after
Dental implants are a form of restorative dentistry. It means that they help you restore your smile. By using implant we may reverse time to how it was before you lost a tooth.
Every dental implant has three parts:
1. A crown on implant which looks natural and replaces tooth. This crowns on implants are durable and lasts up to 20 years.
2. A titanium implant which replaces the root.
3. An abutment which connects the implant with the crown. Abutment has important role, as in case of crown damage, you do not need to replace whole implant, you need to install a new crown on implant only.
Below you may find some interesting fact about dental implants.
- Implants are made of what rockets are made of, this material calles titanium, so there is no wonder implants are remarkably strong.
- Implants have a legacy. Mayan Civilization around 600 AD used tooth-like shells as implants.
- A dental implant will not get a cavity.
- 25% people older than 74 has lost all of their teeth.
- 3 million people in USA has implants and that number is growing.
- 1. Dental implants Poland are like natural teeth
- – Dental Implants Abroad – before and after pictures:
- 2. Dental implants Poland are the longest-lasting tooth replacements
- – Important information regarding dental implant in Poland:
- 3. Dental implants abroad prevent bone loss and flatten your risk of cavities or gum disease
- – Dental Implants Poland reviews:
- 4. Dental implants abroad do not require any special care
- – Dental implant abroad price comparison:
- 5. Dental implants in Poland are cheap
- Top 3 cities to get dental implants Poland:
1. Dental implants Poland are like natural teeth
Your natural teeth have roots that keep them securely anchored to your jawbone. Roots keeps teeth in place. What is more, anytime you chew, the pressure follows those roots and stimulates the bone tissue in your jaw. Because of that stimulation, jaw is prevented from jawbone deterioration. Implants works almost the same, implant has a solid attachment with the bone. Implants are easily absorbed by bone / body, because they are made of titanium, this type of metal has a unique ability to fuse to living bone. Crown on implant will look completely natural and be visually indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
– Dental Implants Abroad – before and after pictures:
2. Dental implants Poland are the longest-lasting tooth replacements
Dental implants after installation become part of your jawbone. They are permanent solution to the tooth loss. Many patients ask about dental bridge to fill the gap between the implants. It is essential to understand that teeth go through a lot of pressure and work. We use our teeth repeatedly every day to tear and crush up your food and such pressure can mean that dental restoration (dental bridge) will not last forever. Dental bridges, for example, typically only last around 15 years, while each implant has lifetime warranty. Once installed implant may have crown on implant installed and some years later, if needed, you may install overdenture on it. Our wide offer has international, standard and premium implants.
– Important information regarding dental implant in Poland:
|Dental Implant Poland Price||from 370 GBP|
|Dental implants Poland success rate||99.8%|
|Number of trips abroad needed||2 trips
First trip to install implants
Second trip to install crown on implant
|Stay in Poland||first trip for 3 days, second for 5 days|
|Dental Implants Poland procedure duration||2 hours|
|Anesthesia||Local or sedation|
|Dental implants Poland healing time||6 months (osseointegration time)|
3. Dental implants abroad prevent bone loss and flatten your risk of cavities or gum disease
You may not know about it, but bone loss connects with tooth loss. Bone is living tissue which must be in constant stimulation, it needs stimulation to be rebuild by itself and stay healthy. The stimulation is provided by teeth. In case, even one tooth is lost, the bone begins to resorb, or melt away. Dental implants are the only solution on market that stops this process by fusing to the jawbone and stabilizing it. No other tooth replacement method can stop bone loss. When you miss teeth, you have gap where after each meal food is trapped. Bacterials are increasing and may cause cavities, bad breath, gum diseases.
– Dental Implants Poland reviews:
Cheap dental implants in Poland
Ken, London, UK
Implant done in Krakow was a good decision!
John, Bristol, UK
Implant reconstruction after car accident
Rob, Liverpool, UK
Satisfied with implants and clinic itself!
Magda, Birmingham, UK
New full set of teeth
Andy, Cardiff, Wales
4. Dental implants abroad do not require any special care
You may treat dental implant as your natural teeth. You must brush them as normal teeth as there is no special care needed. What is more, implants will never need root canal treatment, or fillings. Their color will not change dramatically. Implants may be only compromised by gum disease. Proper oral hygiene, regular check ups, hygiene clean (if needed) will ensure your dental implants last a lifetime, as they’re designed to do.
– Dental implant abroad price comparison:
5. Dental implants in Poland are cheap
We are happy to offer you cheap dental implant Poland at a high quality. Our dental implant price starts from 370 GBP! It is more than 1500 GBP less than in UK. Some of our patient can not believe in such low prices abroad. In Germany average per implant is equal 2000 EUR, Dental Travel Poland may offer you implant for 470 GBP that is more than 75% less. Feel free to contact our consultants. We are happy to provide you with dental treatment abroad and organize your stay in Poland.
Top 3 cities to get dental implants Poland:
1. Dental implants Warsaw
– the capital and the biggest city in Poland. The city has an amazing old town, is full of different exhibitions and museums. You will find here numerous monuments, restaurants and cafes in the city.Old town is a great place for a walk for all those who appreciate discovering architecture.
2. Dental Implants Kraków
– a historical capital of Poland located close to the Polish Tatra Mountains. Krakow has the reputation of being one of the most unique places in Europe. The city has a lot to offer and can please even the most demanding tourists!
3. Dental Implants Trójmiasto
– Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot – three seaside Polish cities that create a metropolis! Beautiful architecture, sandy beaches, aquariums, different museums and numerous polish restaurants – all this you can find there!