Many people suffer from tooth sensitivity but you don’t have to put up with the pain! Dentists in Poland tell you what to do to avoid toothe sensitivity:
- Don’t brush hard, be gentle
- Don’t eat acidic foods
- If you are a grinder, buy a moth guard to avoid this
- Don’t use tooth whitening toothpaste too often
- Don’t use mouthwadh too often. Once a day is enough.
- Resolve your gum disease problem
- Get rid of plaque
- Remove decay around the edges of tooth fillings
Luckily, tooth sensitivity is treatable. Once you get rid of these dental issues the sensitivity should disappear. In fact, dentistry in Poland is very effective and any dentist will be happy to help you with your dental problem!
Marek is a great fan of medical tourism. He believes that medical tourism is a huge chance for many people, who cannot afford treatment in their home country.
+44 748 315 53 11