Careless or neglected oral hygiene in a short time leads to the formation of a hard mineral deposits on the enamel – tartar. While the removal of soft, fresh residue is simple and cheap – just systematically and thoroughly brush your teeth with toothpastes and mouthwash, whereas elimination of hard stone requires the intervention of a dentist. And, unfortunately, it costs more than a set of hygienic teeth cleaning.
Tartar building up is a problem that affects all of us.
Stages of the residue:
- The precipitate glycoprotein – created in a few minutes after eating. It is composed of substances derived from saliva.
- Plaque – glycoprotein plus bacteria. The plate, which is cohesive raid in color close to the natural color of your teeth, make the most of the bacteria.
- Digestion plate – after 2 – 3 days after deposition of the enamel, if the mass of organic – bacterial is not removed. Soft plate starts converted into a hard deposit, on the surface of accumulated mineral salts.
- Appearance of a hard, difficult to remove tartar that is composed of calcium phosphate, dead bacteria and organic residues originating from food. Plague starts from the gums towards the crown of the tooth and the gum tissues to. On the border of gum – tooth leads to the retraction of soft tissue and the formation of dentin sulcus, and eventually to the formation of periodontal disease.
- Inflammation of the periodontal tissues – is a consequence of not removing plaque. Appears after a week of not washing your teeth. Gums bleed when brushing, do the tender and highly sensitive to temperature stimuli. This is a reaction to the attack of bacterial toxins. Appears bad breath – thanks gases emitted by bacteria.
How do you help?
- Every six months visit a dentist in Poland and remove the stone and plaque
- Regularly and carefully clean your teeth, using a good quality paste, acting also anti-inflammatory.
- Use lotion herbal (sage, chamomile, thyme, mint) or finished formulations
Marek is a great fan of medical tourism. He believes that medical tourism is a huge chance for many people, who cannot afford treatment in their home country.
+44 748 315 53 11