Dentists in Poland have a few dental facts you should know:
- Chewing gum isn’t all that bad. Chewing gum after a meal helps to get rid of food particles which are trapped between teeth. It also increases the production of saliva which prevents plaque from building up.
- Both men and women feel bad about themselves when they forget to brush their teeth.
- About 75% of people don’t change their toothbrush as often as they should, that is every 3-4 months
- Men are twice as likely to have oral cancer than women.
- Smoking a pack of cigarettes a day increases the risk of cancer by 4 times.
+44 748 315 53 11