Puławska Street No. 228 business suite 11 02-670 WARSAW
Polskie Towarzystwo Stomatologiczne (Polish Dental Association)
Modern equipped dental clinic situated in the capital and biggest city in Poland – Warsaw. The clinic uses the latest dental techniques, in order to ensure our patients’ oral health and dental appearance. We want our patients to feel comfortable and safe in our clinic. Our friendly, English speaking staff will help you at every step of your treatment. We are always ready to answer all of your questions. In our clinic, we use only latest diagnostic devices, including X-ray equipment. All of the dentists in our clinic have years of experience and value their reputation. Our dentist Piotr Stępie participated in different courses all over the world: USA, Israel or the Goethe Institute in Frankfurt (implantology curriculum).
Implant – Art provides all types of dental services:
- Aesthetic dentistry – crowns/bridges, veneers, inlay/onlay
- Implantology – teeth implants
- Prosthetics – dentures (permanent, removable, combined)
- Endodontics – root canal treatment
- Dental surgery
Before and after photos:
- The Old Town – the heart of the city. Every tourist who comes to Warsaw goes to the Old Town. Amazing architecture, numerous restaurants with traditional delicious cuisine. Royal Castle (Zamek Krolewski) is one of the most famous buildings in Warsaw it was built in the 14th century as the residence of Mazovian princes.
- Palace of Culture and Science (Pałac Kultury i Nauki) – the highest building in Warsaw and the eight highest building in European Union. Today inside of the building you can find theaters, cinemas, sports clubs, universities and even bars.
Get the insurance for dental treatment abroad: