Dental Veneers Szczecin - price, reviews, before and after
- 5 reasons to choose dental veneers in Szczecin
- 1. Top specialists in Szczecin!
- 2. Dental veneers are few times cheaper than in UK, Norway and Germany
- – Dental Veneers Szczecin reviews:
- 3. Safety in the first place!! Over 500 satisfied patients served in our clinics in Szczecin.
- 4. Get a Hollywood smile with dental veneers in Szczecin
- 5. Combine your dental treatment and wonderful holidays in SPA .
- – Top 3 most popular tourists attractions in Szczecin
5 reasons to choose dental veneers in Szczecin
1. Top specialists in Szczecin!
Dental Travel Poland cooperates with the best dentists in Szczecin. They are all professionals with European diplomas and years of experience in different clinics. One of our dentists in Szczecin Dr. Malgorzata has certificates from Prodenmed, Quantia, Ecolab and many others. Dental Travel Poland can guarantee you the high quality of your dental treatments in Poland. We will provide all the information about the clinic you are going to and your dentist. We are always happy to answer all your questions.
2. Dental veneers are few times cheaper than in UK, Norway and Germany
If you are not satisfied with the look of your smile dental veneers procedure is the perfect solution for you. Our company is ready to help you to have a smile you dreamed about. We are offering our patients the best option for dental veneers in Szczecin, the price for full porcelain veneer is already from £219. With Dental Travel Poland you will have a perfect smile and at the same time you will save your money.
– Dental Veneers Szczecin reviews:
veeners in Szczecin
Veeners done in Szczecin
3. Safety in the first place!! Over 500 satisfied patients served in our clinics in Szczecin.
Dental Travel Poland is helping people to have a beautiful smile for the last 10 years, and we love our job. We can guarantee you the safety of your dental treatment. We will help you at every step of your dental journey and we are happy to answer your questions. Our consultants are available for you 7 days a week and they will provide all the information you might need.
4. Get a Hollywood smile with dental veneers in Szczecin
When we look at the celebrities on the screen, all of them have a perfect smile, but have you ever asked yourself a question if they were born with it. With our help, you can also have a Hollywood smile. Our dentists in Szczecin will find a perfect solution just for you, and you will have the smile you dreamed about for years.
5. Combine your dental treatment and wonderful holidays in SPA .
In Szczecin our dental clinic is not only one of the best in the city, but also a SPA resort. So after the treatment, you will be able to have an amazing rest. Our clinic in Szczecin can offer you numerous spa procedures like Peeling Treatment & SPA, Lymphatic massage the whole body, face therapy, foot massage etc. The prices will be a pleasant surprise for you. Our company is happy to help you to have an amazing smile and the best journey of your life.
– Top 3 most popular tourists attractions in Szczecin
1.Castle of the Pomeranian Dukes
The most popular building in Szczecin. It was originally built in the 14th century, but in 1944 it was destroyed and was rebuilt only between 1958 – 1980. Today Castle is the main center of cultural life in Szczecin. A lot of different exhibitions and displays of can be seen there. In summer in the courtyard you can watch concerts and operas. The castle also houses various restaurants, gift shops and a cinema.
2.Historical Museum of Szczecin
It is a department of the national museum. The museum shows the history of the town. The building of the museum is one the most beautiful in the city with an amazing red-brick gable. Inside of the museum you can find paintings from 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th centuries, Pomeranian coins from 14th and 15th centuries, a collection of the plans of the city, pieces of furniture etc.
3.Cathedral Basilica of St James
The church was founded in the 12th century by Beringer from Bamberg. It is also impressive for its size the church can hold 10 thousand visitors. In the territory of the church the small museum is situated that represents its history.