Dental veneers Krakow - price, reviews, before and after
- 6 reasons to choose in dental veneers in Krakow
- 1. Dental veneers are few times cheaper than in UK, Norway and Germany
- – Dental veneers Krakow reviews:
- 2. Best in class veneers available only in Krakow
- 3. Meet our world-class Dentists in Krakow
- 4. Best in class service! Treatment quality 4,47/5, complaint rate 0.005% or satisfaction rate is 99%
- 5. Boosts your self-confidence with Dental Travel Poland
- 6. Combine your treatment and wonderful holidays in Krakow
- – Top 3 tourists attractions in Krakow
6 reasons to choose in dental veneers in Krakow
Dental veneer is a thin shell of porcelain that is used to improve the color and the shape of the tooth. It is the best way to get a Hollywood smile. Here are 6 main reasons why you should choose dental veneers treatment in Krakow.
1. Dental veneers are few times cheaper than in UK, Norway and Germany
If you want to have a Hollywood smile, but can’t find the treatment at reasonable prices and high quality in your country, we are offering you to make dental veneers in one of our dental clinics in Krakow, where we have the cheapest clinic in Poland. With our help, you can save up to 70%. At the same time, Dental Travel Poland can guarantee you a high quality of our teeth veneers.
– Dental veneers Krakow reviews:
Veeners in Krakow
Veneers in Krakow
2. Best in class veneers available only in Krakow
Veneers can last up to 10 years, depending on how well you take care of them The materials, shape, size and colour of the veneers must be chosen within the limits of your mouth. The dentists we are working with have an individual approach to every patient, so they will find perfect veneers, in order to give you a personal smile you always wanted.
3. Meet our world-class Dentists in Krakow
In Krakow we have one of the city’s best clinics. The dentists we are working with are all professionals with years of experience. Our dentist Dr. Anna is a part of European Orthodontic Society (EOS), American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO). In our clinics, you will meet highly trained medical personnel and healthcare staff. What is more, they are always happy to answer all of your questions in English.
4. Best in class service! Treatment quality 4,47/5, complaint rate 0.005% or satisfaction rate is 99%
Dental Travel Poland helps people for 10 years. And we are proud that our company is one of the best in Europe. We are ready to answer your questions 24h a day, 7 days a week, and are happy to give you all the information about your dentist, clinic and your stay in Krakow. With our company, you do not need to worry about anything because we will do everything for you.
5. Boosts your self-confidence with Dental Travel Poland
Beautiful smile makes a person feel more confident. And we are ready to do everything for you to have a perfect smile. After the treatment in our clinics in Krakow you will feel confident and beautiful. Our dentists will design veneers with perfect size, shape and colour just for you. And Dental Travel Poland will make your stay in Krakow perfect.
6. Combine your treatment and wonderful holidays in Krakow
Krakow is one of the oldest cities in Poland. This city used to be the capital of the country. It is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, with an amazing history. Our company gives you the opportunity not only to have a high-quality dental treatment but also discover this wonderful city.
– Top 3 tourists attractions in Krakow
1. Wawel Cathedral
It is as amazing Roman Catholic church it was founded in the 11th century by King Boleslaw I Chrobry. Today the Cathedral is a Gothic Structure, with chapels in different styles that were built around it. The main altar of the church was designed by Giovanni Battista Gisleni in 1650. It has Marcin Blechowski’s painting called Crucified Christ. Over the main altar stands a canopy designed by Giovanni Battista Trevano and Matteo Castelli.
2. St Mary’s Basilica
The Church is situated in the center of the Old town in Krakow. It is an amazing building with two towers of different heights. On every hour from the top of the taller of two towers a trumpet signal called Hejnal mariacki is played. Inside of the Church you can see wooden altarpiece that is the work of Veit Stoss. The main altar is surrounded by the works of Polish artists such as Matejko, Mehoffer and Wyspianski.
3. Kazimierz (jewish district)
Kazimierz used to be the center of Jewish life of the city. After the War Kazimierz was destroyed, but later it was rebuilt. And today it is an amazing cultural place in Krakow, where you can find numerous synagogues, cafes and art galleries.