You lost a tooth and you don’t like your appearance? It turns out that thanks to modern methods of treatment, you have many options! Many patients decide on implants.
What is an implant?
A dental implant in Poland is made of a titanium screw acting as the root of a missing tooth .
Titanium does not cause any allergic reactions because the body accepts it as its own tissue . After placing the implant in the bone becomes a “natural” root of the tooth , providing a stable base for single tooth crowns , bridges and dentures.
The advantages of implants:
– Irrevocably prevent the bone loss that occurs after a tooth extraction
– Replace the natural root of the tooth so there is no need to grind down the adjacent teeth to play the deficiencies
– Ensure the stability of crowns in Poland and bridges
– Biting efficiency is as with natural teeth
– Restore function and aesthetics of natural teeth
– Are the most stable of all the methods of prosthetic treatment
There are a few stages:
1. Consultation with your doctor , designed to determine the general health of the patient and his expectations of the treatment.
2. The implant insertion:
– Performed under local anesthesia
– Takes about 30-40 minutes
– Usually in one visit , you can set up several implants
– Put the implant is completely hidden under the gum and place the implant is sutured
3. Within 1 week after surgery may cause slight pain and slight swelling
4. The period of integration of the implant with the bone generally takes 3 to 6 months (in the absence of integration it is possible to re- implantation ) .
5. Placing the implant restorations (crowns, bridge). In some cases, a tooth implant can be used immediately . It is possible, when the hole on the extracted tooth is scheduled less than the diameter of the implant.
+44 748 315 53 11