Dental Veneers Poland - prices, reviews, before and after
- 5 reasons to choose dental veneers in Poland with Dental Travel Poland
- 1. Choosing between composite and porcelain veneers Poland
- – Important information regarding dental veneers Poland
- 2. Dental veneers Poland are durable and stain-resistant.
- 3. Dental veneers Poland are alternative to braces.
- – Dental veneers abroad price comparison:
- 4. Cheap dental veneers Poland cover gaps between teeth.
- 5. Shorten your staying in Poland.
- – Dental Veneers Poland reviews:
- Top 3 must see places in Poland after getting dental veneers abroad:
5 reasons to choose dental veneers in Poland with Dental Travel Poland
A veneer that is a thin layer of dental material, usually that is ceramic/ porcelain, which is installed over the front, or facial surface, of a tooth. Veneer abroad improves the shape, color, and size of teeth. Dental veneers Poland also protect the teeth from damage, as surface is covered with layer. Hollywood celebrities and stars have been using dental veneers for many years to achieve perfect smile! It is easy for you to achieve perfectly white smile with us in Poland. Nowadays, it is a fact that great smile is not only for rich and famous people. Dental Travel Poland will provide you with cheap dental veneers Poland and affordable dental treatment abroad, you have always deserved.
1. Choosing between composite and porcelain veneers Poland
Today’s composite veneers are made from composite, the same material like dental fillings. Composite is long lasting material. Composite veneers are used for chipped or discolored teeth. They are also used where there are minor misalignments of teeth to give teeth the appearance of more aligned teeth. The greatest advantage of composite veneers is that it is an additive process that is reversible and can be removed and replaced as needed, procedure does not require teeth grinding.
Porcelain veneer therapy Poland involves removal of a thin tooth, as tooth surface should be perfectly smooth to install veneer. This procedure is recommended for major discoloration, malformation or misalignment of teeth. Great advantage of porcelain veneer abroad is their resistance to stain and chipping as compared to composite veneers.
– Important information regarding dental veneers Poland
|Composite veneer Poland||Full porcelain Poland|
|Denta Veneers Poland Price||from 70 GBP||from 210 GBP|
|Dental veneers success rates||100 %||100 %|
|Number of trips abroad needed||1||5 working day trip
or 2 one day visit
|Dental veneers Poland procedure duration||3 hours in clinic||2 visits each 3 hours|
|Anesthesia||local or sedation||local or sedation|
|Healing time||no healing time||no healing time|
2. Dental veneers Poland are durable and stain-resistant.
Dental veneers are designed to be permanent dental treatment, their material is very durable and resistant to staining. Of course it does not mean, that they can not be broken. Dental veneers normally lasts 10 – 15 years, or even more. Dental veneers Poland allow you to eat and drink whatever you want. The veneer colour will not change because of drinking coffees, wine, etc. Veneer is only one solution which may remove stubborn stains, as in some cases bleaching may not be enough to lighten many stains. It is worth to know that not all stains can be removed by teeth whitening performed in dental office. Veneers, on the other hand, can help restore every smile.
3. Dental veneers Poland are alternative to braces.
If your teeth are misaligned, veneers might be a great alternative to braces. Veneers will provide you with perfect smile in one week. That is excellent idea for people who does not want to wear braces for months, or years, as standard brace procedure lasts 2 years! Veneers procedure performed in Poland lasts only 5 working days, after that time you will have straight, nice shaped and perfectly white teeth.
– Dental veneers abroad price comparison:
4. Cheap dental veneers Poland cover gaps between teeth.
Small gaps between your teeth can all be covered with veneers. Gaps might be treated by braces, as well. As you know from previous sections, orthodontic treatment lasts about 2 years. Large gaps should be treated by orthodontist, but small ones might be easily covered by veneers. What is more, by gaps covering you prevent your teeth from decay, as food is not longer hidden between teeth.
5. Shorten your staying in Poland.
Many of our patients do not have one week off to perform veneers abroad. For those we may divide the full veneers procedure into two smaller visits in Poland. That way our patients may have two one day trips which can take plane while weekend, Saturdays mostly! The procedure requires first visit to take impressions of teeth and prepare teeth for veneers installation, and that would be completed within 3 -4 hours, after dental visit our patient may come back to their countries. Then impressions are sent to dental laboratory to create veneers, dental laboratory needs at least 5 working days to complete it. One week later patients return to Poland also for only one day visit to install veneers. That way you do not have to stay whole week in Poland.
– Dental Veneers Poland reviews:
Dental veneers done in Cracow!
16 veneers installed in Warsaw
David, Oxford, UK
Fantastic results with veneers
Incredible results after dental veneers!
Joanna, London, UK
Cheap and very good veeners treatment
Top 3 must see places in Poland after getting dental veneers abroad:
– this city should be your first choice. We particularly recommend the Old City with a castle that is open to visitors.
– if you feel you want a more intimate atmosphere, you should head yourself to Toruń which is probably the most charming city in Poland.
– the capital of Poland and also a great source of knowledge about the history of this country. Visit its museums and get to know more about the history of Poland as well as Central Europe.