Dental Clinics in Poznan
Dental Clinic in Poznan Offer
Why you should visit Poznan
Pokaż Poznan na większej mapie
Poznan-Lawica Airport – one of the oldest in Poland – is situated 7 km west from the city centre. It is currently the 6th largest airport in Poland in terms of the number of passenger and airlines served. The airport has a number of stores and restaurants as well as car rental facilities and more.
Poznan points of interest:
Begin your sightseeing venture from the city centre and the Old Town of Poznan. Here a number of monuments can be found. There are many museums, churches, restaurants, and art galleries where you can pass your time in a relaxing environment.
The Archcathedral Basilica of St. Peter and St. Paul can be found near the city centre in Ostrow Tumski. It is one of the oldest Polish churches and cathedrals in the country. It dates back to the 10th century and houses the tombs of many Polish sovereigns.
Ostrow Tumski island can be found on the Warta river, where, apart from the Basilica, you can also see the Lubrański Academy (this is a 16th century university college), Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Archbishop’s Palace, the Lubrański Academy. There are also many historical monuments.
One of the most known tourist attractions in Poznan is the “Stary Browar”, a shopping, business, and arts centre. It has an amazing and impressive architecture. Not only can you shop there, but you can also get involved in many cultural music, film and dance events. Admire various works of art at many interesting exhibitions.
Apart from all of these attractions, Poznan offers also beautiful nature as well. There are many lakes and parks in the city and its area for you to discover.
Reasons choose one of our dental clinics in Poland:
- Express help: no waiting lists, immediate response
- Safety: Over 1000 patients served, over 10 years of experience
- Best in class service: treatment quality 4,47/5, complaint rate 0.005% (as reported by our patients)
- Affordable treatment: prices over 2 times cheaper than UK and Norway, accommodation and transport packages
- Youthful, healthy smile: see before-after photos of our patients
Dental Tourism Poznan
- Poznan is a big city offering everything that any tourist might need. You can do shopping, sightseeing and relax in this wonderful city.
- On your must-see list you need to include the Archcathedral Basilica of St. Peter and St. Paul and the whole of Ostrow Tumski island.
- If you feel like shopping, visit Stary Browar Shopping Center. Apart from shopping, you can enjoy many cultural events here.
“I was very impressed with the communication and the price of the treatment. The clinic was very friendly and I got first class treatment from the dentist, who went beyond normal levels of servie to get my treatment finished. For example he used a taxi to get my impressions to the lab and came to work on his day off to fitmy bridge.”